HOLA!! cuanto tiempo sin escribir!!! en realidad quería haber escrito antes, pero estoy haciendo una entrada larga y necesito tiempo... cosa que me falta!! XD así que mientras la acabo he decidido hacer una un poco más corta para no estar tanto tiempo sin publicar. Y siento mucho no comentar a casi nadie durante estos días, pero no puedo!! como ya os he dicho, no tengo tiempo (lo siento, soy repetitiva^^). Bueno, hoy voy a colgar unos videoclips muy originales y que me encantan de una chica que se llama "Kerli". Probablemente no la conozcáis, porque no és muy famosilla pero su música me gusta yi suena bien :). Así que aquí os dejo los dos vídeos "Walking on air" y "Love is dead":
Letra de "Walking On Air" by Kerli
There's a little creepy house
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl
With her little creepy face
Saying funny things that you have never heard
Do you know what it's all about
Are you brave enough to figure out
Know that you could set your world on fire
If you are strong enough to leave your doubts
Feel it
Breathe it
Believe it
And you'll be walking on air
Go try
Go fly
So high
And you'll be walking on air
You feel this unless you kill this
Go on
And you're forgiven
I knew that
I could feel that
I feel like I am walking on air
She has a little creepy cat And a little creepy bat
Little rocking chair and an old blue hat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing
With her little funny eyes of hazel
With her little funny old blue hat
She will go and set the world on fire
No one ever thought she could do that
Feel it
Breathe it
Believe it
And you'll be walking on air
Go try
Go fly
So high
And you'll be walking on air
You feel this unless you kill this
Go on And you're forgiven
I knew that
I could feel that
I feel like
I am walking on air
Flitter up and
Hover down
Be all around
Be all around
You know that I love you, go on...
Feel it
Breathe it
Believe it
And you'll be walking on air
Go try
Go fly
So high
And you'll be walking on air
You feel this unless you kill this
Go on And you're forgiven
I knew that
I could feel that
I feel like
I am walking on air
Letra de "Love is dead" by Kerli
This is the hardest part
When you feel like you're fading
All that you have has become unreal
Collapsing and aching
All I want, all I want is right here
But love don't live here anymore
(Love is dead, love is gone, love don't live here anymore)
And love don't live here anymore
(Love is dead, love is gone, love don't live here anymore)
I know that you think of me
When you're beside her, inside her
It must be so hard for you to Deny it, and hide it
All I want, all I want is right here
But love don't live here anymore
(Love is dead, love is gone, love don't live here anymore)
And love don't live here anymore
(Love is dead, love is gone, love don't live here anymore)
(Love is dead, love is gone, love don't live here anymore)
Love don't live here anymore
(Love is dead, love is gone, love don't live here anymore)
And love don't live here anymore
(Love is dead, love is gone, love don't live here anymore)
(Love is dead, love is gone, love don't live here anymore)
(Love is dead, love is gone, love don't live here anymore)
And love don't live here anymore
Os han gustado?? espero que si... pro cierto!! se me ha olvidado deciros que dentro de 20 minutos veo a JAN!! (o al menos eso espero, porque con la racha que llevo... ) CHAU ME VOY!! comentad mucho!
bye bexoo bye*
3 personas han dejado marca:
hoal buenisimos los videos ayy cuanto lo siento no sabia queteniamos la misma plantilla ya la cambiare plis no te enfades no es que soy copiona lo que pasa que no me habia dadao cuenta los videos estan buenisimoss bss!
Hola!
Hace tiempo que no te pasas, pasate please por favor!1 Y mcy chlo el video, lo que pasa es que no concía mucho a la chica, bye pasate!
hola!! mm.. me encanta tu musikaaa es genial ^^ aunque no puedo ver el video por q no tengo plugins T.T bueno pasate por mi blog porfas!! ^^ chauuuu!
Publicar un comentario