domingo, 6 de julio de 2008

"7 things"

HOLA!! hoy os traigo un nuevo single del ultimo disco de Miley Cyrus "Brakeout". Se "titula 7 things" y habla sobre 7 cosas que odia de su novio y 7 cosas que adora de el. El videoclip es muy chulo y a ella se la ve muy mayor. espero que lo disfruteis y como no, la letra:


I probably shouldn’t say this

But at times I get so scared

When I think about the

Previous relationship


That we sharedIt was awsome, but we lost it

Is that possible for me

Not to care?

And now were standing in the rain

But nothings ever gonna change

Until you hear

My dear


THE 7 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU

The 7 things I hate about you

Your things

Your games

You’re insecure

You love me

You like her

You made me laugh

You made me cry


I don’t know which side to buy


Your friends, they’re jerks

When you act like this, just know it hurts

I want to be with the one

I know


And the 7 things

I hate the most that you do

You make me love you


It’s awkward and silent

As I wait for you to say

What I need to hear now

Is your sincere apology


When you mean it

I’ll believe it

If you text it

I’ll delete it

Let’s be clear

Well I’m not coming back

You’re taking 7 steps here


THE 7 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU

Your things

Your games

You’re insecure

You love me

You like her

You made me laugh

You made me cry


I don’t know which side to buy


Your friends, they’re jerks

When you act like this, just know it hurts

I want to be with the one

I know


And the 7 things

I hate the most that you do

You make me love you


I’ve been through all

The great things

That would take to long to write

I probably should mention

The 7 that I like


THE 7 THINGS I LIKE ABOUT YOU

Your hair

Your eyes

Your old goodbyes

When we kiss I think about the time

You make me laugh

You make me cry


But I guess that’s bullsh*t I’ll have to buy


Your hands in mine

When they’re intertwined

Everything’s alright

I want to be with the one

I know


And the 7 things

I like the most that you do

You make me love you


You do oh….

Ooh….







5 personas han dejado marca:

Anónimo dijo...

ei guapaa!
soc la Marta del American!
jejej
tia esta supercurrat!
esta mol bee!
jejej wenoo
m'en vaig!!
un petoo!
fins el Dilluns!

Anónimo dijo...

wn wp k magrada mol eh el teu blog i una cuseta el blau fluix no es veu sobre el culor del fondu

wn k ia e vutat eeeh havera si guanya el meu culor :P

카렌. dijo...

Hola, gracias por tu visita a mi blog n_n
Me alegra que te gustara, y bueno me he emocionado al verlo en wambie x3
Jeje, tu blog me gusta, deberías seguir actualizando o.o
Esta entrada está genial.
Dado que la canción es linda T -T
Bueno, un saludo n.n

Hikari dijo...

olaaa!!!!!
bueno sta muy lindo tu espacio
i a mi tabn me encanta el anime
i todo lo relacionado cn el...
spero q sts bien
i pases por mi blog..
besitos

sayonara!!!!!!!!!!!

*Artemisa^^ dijo...

Hola!!! Oie xenks x pasar x mi blog!!! Es demasiado linda esa canción... y x lo d poner musica t dire mi gran secreto... (redoble)Metete a w3.Myflashfetish.com y encontraras lo que buscas... Ah,y si tienes alguna question me posteas... Kisses.